About meI am a Registered Member MBACP (Accred) of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy. As such I work within their Ethical Framework for Good Practice and have regular supervision of my work. I am an experienced counsellor working with individuals and couples, and also offer supervision - individual and group - and group facilitation.
My broad range of experience has been gained through working in organisational settings, voluntary agencies, workplace contexts, primary care, mental health, higher education, addiction, abuse, prison service and private practice. This diversity of settings has enabled me to be able to work with people from many varied backgrounds and cultures and the range of issues they bring to counselling.
My experience also includes:
- Management of counselling agencies
- Tutor on Higher Education Counselling Diploma and Supervision Diploma training courses
- Providing supervision in a range of contexts
- Providing group facilitation
- MSc Counselling (Supervision & Training) with Commendation - University of Bristol
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling
- Couple Counselling training
- EMDR Parts 1,2,3